Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I can't sleep because he told me that he has another child on the way?

It%26#039;s almost 5am in the morning and my bf of 4 years has just told me that he has gotten another girl pregnant .Last June I had gotten pregnant with twins by another guy but at the time we were not together but he stood by me,in november I had the twins and they passed away.So i%26#039;m not really sure what I should do.My heart can not stand to be around this child when my children has passed away.I do not blame this child because I know this is not the child%26#039;s fault, but i%26#039;m very hurt and my heart is so heavy.What would you do if you were in my shoes? Be as honest as possible!! Thanks in advance

I can%26#039;t sleep because he told me that he has another child on the way?
This must be tremendously difficult. If he is no longer your bf then you may just have to slowly learn to let go. You cannot help what happened to your babies (god love em) but, the fact remains that you need to move on with your life and find some happiness. You deserve to be happy. You are still grieving a loss as well. That compounds the situation. Your relationship with him will always be strained because of this. I honestly think that you need to move on.
Reply:Move on with your life. It%26#039;s obvious that this man does not care about you. He got another woman pregger%26#039;s. I know it%26#039;s hard to just go on BUT at the same time, do you want to be with someone will constantly be unfaithful to you? This one child he has on the way is not going to stop his cheating ways. You better think long and hard about your situation!



books title c

No comments:

Post a Comment